Nigerian father defends his actions of teaching his really young sons how to smoke shisha. (Photos)

Nigerian father defends his actions of teaching his really young sons how to smoke shisha. (Photos)

A Nigerian father has taken many people aback after he shared photos of himself with his sons smoking shisha on his Facebook - with no iota of shame whatsoever, the proud dad took to the platform to share photos of the lads with a hose of shisha in their mouths.

He captioned the photo:

HAPPY WEEKEND WITH MY BOYS. SHISHA OYA. NO FAKE LIFE.

His photos of course, sparked outrage online with many condemning him for being such a kinda father - he then defended his actions in another Facebook post saying,

Many of you that Smoke like mad men and mad boys today. Your fathers did not give you SHISHA when you are young.so keep shot.

BOYS LET THEM TALK A PREPARE TO FACE THE STREET NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE.
THAT IS MY WAY DO YOUR OWN. IF AM NOT A GOOD FATHER LEAVE IT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO GO MAKE AM IN LIFE. BUT I BELIEVE MY BOYS THIRE HEAD IS THERE. EVERY WHERE GOOD. TALK MORE MY POST NOW IS EVERY WHERE. HAHAHA

See the photos below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...