"Nigerian Girls In America Make Better Wives Than Nigerian-Born Girls" - Lady Reveals

'Nigerian Girls In America Make Better Wives Than Nigerian-Born Girls' - Lady Reveals

This Nigerian Lady Born in America named Zigi @Naijagawdezz is currently going viral for her below posts, whats your take?

I think that Nigerian American girls make better wives than Nigerian born girls because we are more independent, we love to work for what we have, and we cause less drama. We don't expect our men to be millionaires right away , but we love to work side by side with HIM to build

'Nigerian Girls In America Make Better Wives Than Nigerian-Born Girls' - Lady Reveals

see some reactions below...

Matthew @MatthewMichaelz
Though this isn't entirely true i see where you are coming from, not all Nigerian born ladies are ignorant, there are alot of smart & wonderful ladies like you. But if you are reading this and you are triggered, she is reffering to you. Thanks for this and enjoy your day.

The lady in question actually believes in helping her man,but some Nigerian ladies don't they say his money is our money and my money is my money while we do have excellent ladies who with stick with their man and grow with him in every area, you have to understand her.

@nonyeooo; And you don't think some of these Nigerian born girls love to be independent and have their own too? Granted, because of where you were born, You have better opportunities that push you to do better. but ladies born here, still strive and some of them are better than you guys.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...