"I Should Be Dead But God Saved Me" - Man Shares Testimony After Surviving Auto-crash

'I Should Be Dead But God Saved Me' - Man Shares Testimony After Surviving Auto-crash

A man shared an unbelievable photo of the ruins of a car he emerged unscathed from following an accident, but the damage to the car was so massive that people could not believe his story.

Cade Halteman shared the photo of the mangled remains of his car and it quickly went viral with over 94,000 favs and 31,000 retweets. A lot of people called him out for lying, saying it was impossible to have emerged alive with only a cut to his forehead as he claims.

'I Should Be Dead But God Saved Me' - Man Shares Testimony After Surviving Auto-crash

This morning i was involved in a car accident. Every medic said i should be dead. The picture below is my car. I walked away with only a cut on my forehead. It's all thanks to God. For those who don't believe in Him, take a look at me for example. God saved my life this morning.

Cade hit back at the critics with another photo from his Snap Story to back his claims. A friend who witnessed the incident and visited him in hospital also spoke up to corroborate the man's story.

Wonderful! Can you believe someone came out alive from this car after a crash?

The post has now led to a heated debate about whether his survival is God's doing and if God really exists. As for Cade, he has tattooed the date of the accident (01-09-18) on his arm as a constant reminder of what God did for him.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...