"I bless the day I slid into that DM"- Yoruba guy who slid into his Hausa bride's Dm Gushes over her (Photos)

'I bless the day I slid into that DM'- Yoruba guy who slid into his Hausa bride's Dm Gushes over her (Photos)

This is what happens when Nigerians look beyond tribal sentiments and let love lead. This is really beautiful.

A pilot with Arik Air, Yusuf Adewale from Lagos State got married to his Hausa bride, Islama Dasuki from Kano State, over the weekend.

The best part of their love story is that they started dating after he slid into her Dm on Twitter.

See his post below;

'I bless the day I slid into that DM'- Yoruba guy who slid into his Hausa bride's Dm Gushes over her (Photos)

See more photos;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...