Lady Reveals Statement Her Mom's Pastor Made That Made Her Walk Out Of The Church.

A lady has shared how she hysterically walked out of a service in her mom's Church after the pastor made a statement that didn't go so well with her.

Lady Reveals Statement Her Mom's Pastor Made That Made Her Walk Out Of The Church.

She said during the service, the pastor stated that the poorest person in the Church is far better than billionaire, Aliko Dangote, as long as the poor person has Christ.

Looks like Kifo Mungu doesn't understand the context of the pastor's statement as she wrote:

In the middle of service, my mother's pastor said "Do you know the poorest person here is better than Dangote because we possess Jesus whose value is immeasurable", and I laughed and laughed and carried my bag and fled that toxic environment. What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...