Photos: Lady Who Gave Birth Prematurely After Refusing To Terminate her Pregnancy, Says God Is Real After Son Makes Full Recovery

Photos: Lady Who Gave Birth Prematurely After Refusing To Terminate her Pregnancy, Says God Is Real After Son Makes Full Recovery

This instagram user @rell_gregory who gave birth prematurely after refusing to terminate her pregnancy, Just shared her testimony:

The Moment You Think Its Not A God, DON'T Because It Is And He's Real, My Son Was Born 3 Plus Months Early, He Was Not Suppose To Make It, He Was Not Suppose To Be Here, The DOCTORS Advise Us To Terminate The Pregnancy, But Of Course We Didn't Because We Walked In Faith, Now Four Years Later I Have An Angel, God Is Real And He Showed Me, Having And Keeping Faith Is Real, He Showed Me That Too

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...