Lady calls out boyfriend she gives money, for cheating on her with her bestfriend

A lady has shared a heart touching story of how she was jilted and left heartbroken by the man she loved who was only out for her money and sexual purposes. She added that he ended up dating his best friend .

Lady calls out boyfriend she gives money, for cheating on her with her bestfriend

Read what the Lady , Etta Reignz wrote on facebook ;

There's this certain guy out here,that i have been steadily sending money to, an ingrate and a broke boy at that.

This guy is always having a mood swing or depression and I am always there to supply money to him on demand due to his various excuses.

Sometimes, twice weekly depending on how much I have on me. It wasn't too long, he started being over demanding cause well,who doesn't want that good life if the girlie is capable? I couldn't keep up and told a brother that things are hard and he should manage till I could raise the money he asked me for. How dare i suggest such a thing, after feeding and enabling the poor guy for months on his very luxurious lifestyle? Even though he knows how things are rough with me at the moment.

Now,fast forward to a few days later, my friend started sleeping out more. I got suspicious since she just broke up weeks again with her boyfriend Rowland. So when she dropped her phone, I had to go through her gallery to check who the new catch is.

I wish I never did that, because what I say was enough to kill me! My man's photo was all over her gallery. She even edited and wrote "together forever" on some of the pictures they took together. Pictures she never posted on a social media. I was forced to read their conversation. Cheers to my broken heart.

They were dating and it all started when nigga wasn't paid his allowance and things were beginning to choke him, and he makes a break for it by dating my very best friend Jo ??

Like it wasn't already hard for me, i found out that they've been having constant sex all those night jo didn't sleep at home,those times I was not at home, and the money i couldn't supply on demand the last time,was being supplied by my friend who is supposed to look out for me. She gave me the 150k and more. She comes from a wealth home. Her father Okima is an oil and gas magnet.

This guy wasn't out to date me ,he was out to fall in love with my money and be a sexual predator.

My heart is shattered and is in a million pieces right now .

I don't know what to do again and i am contemplating suicide, but before I do I just want to warn other girls to steer clear off that demon called David Daniels with this post. He so heartless, rude and mean.

I told this guy everything about my life,the numerous heartbreaks I had, and the scandals I've been involved in and he said he didn't care what people say about me, he wanted me and he loved me for me.

I didn't know it was the money he came for and only used love as a cover up. Like he called it "staged love".
Imagine confronting him and he had the nerve to tell me that, he never loved me or my numerous friends he slept with, but only used me for my money and is doing the same thing to my best friend and ten other girls in my clique excluding other girls in Calabar. I am so pained right now. I haven't been able to sleep. I have never gone a day with talking to me. He was my world.

I literally did everything for this guy who claimed to come from a very poor background and this is how he repays me ?? He is not from a poor home. His father who is a clergyman is a wealthy. That house they live is just a cover up for all the money and landed properties they have. Oh! I wish I knew all this earlier.

I feel so used and weak right now. Why always me? Men have treated me so poorly in the past and to have it done to me again is heart shattering. David Daniels why? What did I ever do to deserve this?

No! I won't die, I will live and learn from this. I won't listen to my mind.

Ladies please beware of him, he has a sweet tongue and the heart of a viper. David Daniels it shall never be well with you and wherever you go!

I am so sad right now! My God will judge you David Daniels.

Screenshots below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...