'HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates And Start Selling Tomatoes" -Corp Member Gives Advice

'HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates And Start Selling Tomatoes' -Corp Member Gives Advice

A corp member has ignited the wrath of HND certificate holders, after he told them to burn their 'useless certificates and start selling tomatoes' in a Facebook post.

According to him, he made the post because the certificate is as good as useless, however HND holders had replies for him.

He wrote;

"If you are an HND Holder, please go and burn your certificate. It's useless in Nigeria today
In the long run, only the BSc holders will be relevant soon. So don't bother wasting your time in polytechnic again, go and sell tomatoes.

Let me add this quickly...

It's only the poor HND holders that are busy defending themselves and the poor certificate simply because they know I just made an exposition of the bitter truth...
In the long run, only the BSc holders will be relevant soon. So don't bother wasting your time in polytechnic again, go and sell tomatoes.
Let me add this quickly...

It's only the poor HND holders that are busy defending themselves and the poor certificate simply because they know I just made an exposition of the bitter truth
So if it pains you ehh, come and beat me again..."

See screenshot of their exchange below;

'HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates And Start Selling Tomatoes' -Corp Member Gives Advice

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...