Lyrics: Davido - Blow My Mind (feat. Chris Brown)

Lyrics: Davido - Blow My Mind (feat. Chris Brown)

(Intro)

Where you at, where you at, where you at, where you at
Shizzi Magic finger

(Verse 1 - Davido)

Never waste your time, never let you go, drop down back to back you are the best I know
Oh yeah, you dey blow my mind, blow mind, blow my mind
For your love, I go change my life, change my life, change my life, yeba
Come (?) make I spend ego, dotty whine dotty whine for me I say so
So many nights I dey wait for matter, to get you all along for one night
You do me something no lie I go mad for your type

(Pre-Chorus - Davido)

I want to do you, whatever you want, freaky freaky for you, show me what you into

(Chorus - Davido)

Girl you just dey blow my, blow my mind, blow my mind, your body dey blow my, blow my mind, blow my mind
Girl you just dey blow my, blow my mind, blow my mind, your body dey blow my, blow my mind, blow my mind

(Verse 2 - Chris Brown)

Wanna drink from your water, give me a cup, I ain't just wanna sip
I'm tryna steal your love, I'm guilty of it, I don't give a shit about who you telling all our business when I'm killing it, when I'm feeling it, kissing it and turn it into an (?)
Yeah yeah, girl I fuck with a attitude
Angry and you're dangerous, it don't matter tho, could your body control, it don't matter no oh
And I know you see the same vision, nobody go change how we living
Nobody go change how I feel about you

(Pre-Chorus - Chris Brown)

I want to do you, whatever you want, freaky freaky for you, show me what you into

(Chorus - Davido & Chris Brown)

(Bridge)

Eh eh eh eh eh, eh eh eh eh eh, eh eh eh eh eh, eh eh eh eh eh
Where you at, where you at, we go rendezvous, where you at, where you at, make we go rendezvous
Where you at, where you at, we go rendezvous, where you at, where you at, make we go rendezvous

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...