Akpors da great

AKPOS PROFILE UPDATED!!!
State: Warri
DOB: 2nd April
Sex: Male
HOBBIES: collectingteeth from a live tiger, catching bullets with bare hands, assassination,. ..Jogging up & down mount everest. And collecting rock particles from d moon .
MY RECORD: foughtwith an elephant and broke its neck...skinned a crocodile...ali ve!...played russianROULETTE with fully loadedclip & survived...kill ed Superman, held my breathe under water for 2 months,3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins,45second s, assassinated Adolf Hitler, John .F kennedy, Tupac, Abacha # :-s ( dlist is too long!)
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT : surfed onhot lava while d volcano was still erupting, Outran a cheetah,fluenti n 10,598 languages, 1st man to land on the sun, Carried the pyramid of gizafor 2days straight:D
SILLY THING DONE: Surfing on a tsunami andhurricane Katrina,snow boardin on mout everest, sky divingfrm outer space
EMBARRASSING MOMENT: couldn't
kill 10 0 bears with a single punchonly 99 died instantly and the one that was left went to join the circus.
PROUDEST MOMENTS: when a cobradied after biting me, When I saved theplanet by diverting an asteroid with just one kick.
SOMETHING ABOUTME: I really don'tlike to brag..

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...