This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise 2014 for Airmen/Airwomen (Batch A) list of successful applicants is out. The listed applicants in this (BATCH A) were the applicants that participated at the Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise conducted nationwide recently between 19th of May 2014 and 25th of May 2014 respectively.

The successful Trade & Non-Trade (BATCH A) applicants are hereby informed that they should be ready for their interview as soon as the second list which is (BATCH B) Is published for the final interview for both (BATCH A) and (BATCH B) which have been scheduled to hold at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo, Kaduna from Wednesday 20th August to Wednesday 3rd September 2014.

Applicants were warned and advised to resists from any form of information that they see on any portal/website that is not in regard with the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) information policy. All our prospective applicants were advised to access this (BATCH A) List that was published recently on our official website and as well as (BATCH B) List which will be out as soon as possible.

All applicants were advised to search for their name on our official website which is: www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for the (BATCH A) list that was published recently, but if your name is not included in the (BATCH A) list, the (BATCH B) list will be published shortly.

Signed:
I. M Adams
Assistant Air Vice-Marshal
For Chief Of The Air Staff,

Phone: 0803 496 3765
E-mail: [email protected]

Download Now
  • Date: Oct 06, 2014

y is it dat the names are not yet out

• Date: Nov 05, 2014

Gud day! Ps how do i check for d batch b list? Since d requested site is nt opening

• Date: Nov 06, 2014

goos day, I'm udeh daniel. i. have be chack my name under okpokwu local gov benue state. but the link is not open. pls can any one help me?

• Date: Nov 19, 2014

ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 67TH REGULAR COURSE 2015/16

Are you looking for admission into NDA, the gate way to generalship?
Are you hoping to get some one to back you up and help you out with your admission?
THEN CALL THIS NUMBER; 08069626087, HE IS A COLONEL AND WORKS AT NDA KADUNA, HE ACTUALLY HELPED AND SOME OTHER PERSONS GET ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA) AND AM SURE HE CAN STILL BE OF HELP TO SOME PEOPLE THAT NEEDS IT

COLONEL NUMBER; 08069626087, 07052318739

Any interested person that would love to talk to me is free to call me MY NUMBER(08140424148)
GOOD LUCK

Cadet OLANIYI.

ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 67TH REGULAR COURSE 2015/16

Are you looking for admission into NDA, the gate way to generalship?
Are you hoping to get some one to back you up and help you out with your admission?
THEN CALL THIS NUMBER; 08069626087, HE IS A COLONEL AND WORKS AT NDA KADUNA, HE ACTUALLY HELPED AND SOME OTHER PERSONS GET ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA) AND AM SURE HE CAN STILL BE OF HELP TO SOME PEOPLE THAT NEEDS IT

COLONEL NUMBER; 08069626087, 07052318739

Any interested person that would love to talk to me is free to call me MY NUMBER(08140424148)
GOOD LUCK

Cadet OLANIYI.

• Date: May 09, 2015

plz wen iz d batch B list n date fr training coming out,we hv been waitin after postponing uz d last tym abt d date,fr d replacemnt.....n plz iz dere anyfin like replacement excercosr in d NAF,ppz i wana knw,im part of it.........

• Date: May 20, 2015

Hello My name is amarachi I feel so happy and I feel I'm bless for coming throught Mr steve and I know the God i serve going to reward him for the good thing he have done and i really appreciate it From My heart I'm here to thank Mr steve for helping me upgrade my my weac result, I login to the site and someone share his number and was thanking him so i decided to called him , i have wrote weac 10time now and i explain to him which he told me that he will help me and to God be the glory, my result was upgraded to a higher score i never expected and that was how i was able to process my admission into the university, I just want you to join me and thank Mr steve and i want you to benifit from him to .... here is mr steve contact 08146775440 and he is the only one who can help you with it ....

• Date: Aug 24, 2015
Hello My name is amarachi I feel so happy and I feel I'm bless for coming throught Mr steve and I know the God i serve going to reward him for the good thing he have done and i really appreciate it From My heart I'm here to thank Mr steve for helping me upgrade my my weac result, I login to the site and someone share his number and was thanking him so i decided to called him , i have wrote weac 10time now and i explain to him which he told me that he will help me and to God be the glory, my result was upgraded to a higher score i never expected and that was how i was able to process my admission into the university, I just want you to join me and thank Mr steve and i want you to benifit from him to .... here is mr steve contact 08146775440 and he is the only one who can help you with it ....
amarachi
  • Date: Oct 24, 2016

My name is victor yakubu am from bayelsa state i was among the successful candidates that wrote the Nigeria Air Force (NAF) exam in the year 2016, i am so happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to Air Vice  Steve Abubakar for his assistance i am very happy that i was among the people that got addmision this year and from now i Am a member of Nigeria Air Force (NAF). if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Air Vice Steve Abubakar number (08128051203) you can also contact him on facebook Avm SB Abubakar. thanks for all you have don in my life sir.and right now am very happy and thankful to Mr steve and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems  should call Mr steve on his number(08128051203)

• Date: Feb 28

Complete Application Guide For The Nigeria Immigration Service Nis Shortlistment 2019(both Graduates And Undergraduates).

Visit https://nisrecruitment.com.ng/

The Nigeria Immigration Service Mass Recruitment & Shortlistment 2019 For Both Graduates & Undergraduates Is Commencing. See Application Procedures On The Recruitment Portal.

Support Email: [email protected]