“Stop hiding your Juju, the Whites flaunts theirs always” – Singer, Dencia advises Africans

“Stop hiding your Juju, the Whites flaunts theirs always” – Singer, Dencia advises Africans

Popular singer and cosmetologist, Reprudencia Sonkey also known as Dencia has advised Africans to stop hiding their voodoo (juju) while claiming that the Whites show off theirs without being ashamed of it.

Citing different parts of the world where juju is openly practised to the fullest, Dencia asserted that it seems crazy sometimes to see Africans hide theirs.

In her words:

“People in LA practice juju like full time. It’s so weird & urs openly not how y’all hide it in Africa. Here the Caucasians & black folks literally call their juju people Susan & i be like… I mean it’s off the fucken chain

Don’t get me started with zodiac signs & energy I’m typing this & laughing so hard. They make animal sacrifices & all types of shit bruh watch love & hip hop, keeping up with the kardashians 4 a sample view of this practices

Africans stop hiding ur use of juju. U go to nail shop juju infront, restaurant juju, literally crazy. Africans don’t be ashamed.”

See the post below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...