"My airtime balance is someone's annual rent" - Bobrisky brags as he flaunts N148K airtime

'My airtime balance is someone's annual rent' - Bobrisky brags as he flaunts N148K airtime

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has shown off a whopping sum of N148K airtime balance as he brags of topping up the same amount as other people's rent.

Bob, who is currently trending for paying off fans that tattoo his name or face on their body has flaunted his wealth in the form of airtime top-up.

In the snapshot sampled on her page Instagram, the amount of 148237.03 naira which he joked about being some people's annual rent.

The male barbie went further call it a harmless joke while praising himself for being a humble individual.

In his words,

"Let me brag small. My account balance is someone's bank account balance. Even some people house rent. Kidding though, I remain humble."

'My airtime balance is someone's annual rent' - Bobrisky brags as he flaunts N148K airtime

Check out the reactions from his followers below ...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...