Boluwatife praises his dad, Wizkid, as they spend father and son moments together (Photos)

Boluwatife praises his dad, Wizkid, as they spend father and son moments together (Photos)

Boluwatife Balogun has shared heartwarming photos of him and his father, Wizkid, spending some quality 'father and son' moments together.

Sharing the adorable never-seen-before photos on his official Instagram page, Tife said his father meant all his words in "Blessed", one of his songs on the "Made in Lagos" album.

Severally, the self-styled Starboy has via social media posts and interviews disclosed that his family is everything to him. This right here is yet another proof that indeed his family keeps him grounded.

Boluwatife wrote; "What my Dad meant when he said: 'I keep it NAPPY and I do what makes me HAPPY. And nobody can deny me that I'm BLESSED. Nappy heads, catch ups and making faces be the best. Love you Dad ?"

Refer to Boluwatife's Instagram post below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...