Tonto Dikeh gifts her son, King Andre, a STAR on his 5th birthday after running out of gift ideas

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has splurged millions on an unusual gift for her son, King Andre, on his 5th birthday celebration.

Tonto Dikeh gifts her son, King Andre, a STAR on his 5th birthday after running out of gift ideas

To the astonishment of Nigerians, the movie star bought her son a STAR which has also been named after him. According to her, she ran out of gift ideas after realizing that her son has everything a child could ever dream of.

The mother-of-one and divorcee also gifted her son a telescope and a Macbook to easily view the prized present in the sky.

Sharing a photo of the star certificate, she wrote,

"This year I thought hard on what to give my baby as A signature 5year birthday gift, I mean he has everything I could ever dream of for any kid.
-Good Education
-Great insurances
-Great Savings/Checking Accounts
-A luxurious pimped Mercedes Viano (Birthday Gift)
-Good citizenship
-Amazing 7bedroom home in his Name(Birthday Gift)
-Good business(A farm and A Ranch)
-Amazing investment/shares etc

As I closed my eyes one night, all I could see were stars ✨✨✨?

THEN THE GIFT CAME TO ME, I saw it, I virtualized it, fascinated about it, Then surfed the net for it..

I found/contacted an amazing company who helps individuals PURCHASE/REGISTER/NAME
A REAL LIFE STAR UP IN THE SKY.

BOOM ?????
I BOUGT MY BABY A STAR
I MEAN A REAL LIFE STAR IN THE SKY..
#AM PROUD TO SAY I BOUGHT MY BABY THE WORLD.."

See her post below,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...