Bobrisky opens up on collapsed friendship with Tonto Dikeh amidst ex-husband saga

Bobrisky opens up on collapsed friendship with Tonto Dikeh amidst ex-husband saga

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has offered support to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh amidst her ex-husband remarry to her bestie despite the rift between them.

This is coming following a public announcement by Tontolet's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill of marrying Rosy Meurer.

According to Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh is too busy to be bothered by the side-talk on her ex's remarry to her colleague despite being the reason for their separation.

Speaking on their friendship, the self-acclaimed most talked about crossdresser noted that the split was all his fault.

"How I wish you all know d new @tontolet she is too busy for gossips and drama! Love u always. Keep winning..
You might be upset with me cos I was kinda rude to u but trust me i will always support, stay loyal to u regardless and never let anyone bring you down ❤️," he wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...