Alleged leaked chat of Etinosa begging for face of her daughter's father not to be revealed

Alleged leaked chat of Etinosa begging for face of her daughter's father not to be revealed

Popular actress Etinosa Idemudia has allegedly begged for the face of her daughter's father not to be revealed.

The conversation which was shared by popular blogger, Gistlovers, shows Etinosa allegedly begging the blogger not to reveal the face of her lover, while explaining that his family is very strict.

"I know that you cannot promise me anything but I kneel down dey beg you. No investigate me abeg. If you find him and post his picture it will cause problem for me in home front. My oga family is very strict.

They have hands in politics and daddy has ambitions for his son in politics that no actress should come and spoil for them. Even to announce my delivery sef, dey do family meeting on top my head", Etinosa wrote to Gistlovers.

See the chats below..

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...