"Don't compare me with your favorite" - Kiddwaya comes under fire for shading Laycon

'Don't compare me with your favorite' - Kiddwaya comes under fire for shading Laycon

The weather seems a bit hot today so is the timeline ofKiddwaya  on Twitter as Nigerians lambast the reality star for shading Laycon.

In a recent tweet, Kiddwaya published a warning note to trolls who are fond of comparing him to other reality stars.

"After the week I've had. The people I've met. Pls don't compare me to your fav anymore. I think that ship has God damn sailed," he wrote.

'Don't compare me with your favorite' - Kiddwaya comes under fire for shading Laycon

The tweet was however met with criticism as Twitter folks dragged the billionaire son for subtly throwing shades at the 2020 BBNaija winner.

"Wetin dey worry you this guy,didn't know you behaved this way,a rich spoilt kid ,i see u. 

Thought kiddwaya was more exposed and way matured, why this?" one @life_of_rey wrote.

Another Twitter user wrote, "You can brag oo Well I am happy for you. Laycon is bigger than you. I can give that guy a head lol."

See more reactions below ...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...