Reasons Why I Don't Celebrate Christmas - OAP, Daddy Freeze (Video)

Reasons Why I Don't Celebrate Christmas - OAP, Daddy Freeze (Video)

Popular but controversial On-Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has unleashed some scholarly reasons why he does not celebrate Christmas despite being a Christian.

According to him, Israel where Jesus Christ was said to be born do not even celebrate Christmas holiday so why should he?

He said he cannot identify with "how the colonialists and slave masters define us as black people", and further added that he won't celebrate Christmas which he tagged paganism if "our Argungun fishing festival or New Yam festival are not made national holidays".

He wrote on his official Instagram page, "Here is why y'all won't get a Christmas message from me or from the #FreeNation.

"I refuse to identify with how the colonialists and slave masters define us as black people.

"We can't have Black Lives Matter on the tips of our tongues and say Merry Christmas in the same breath.

"Until the western world makes our Argungun fishing festival or New Yam festival national holidays, I refuse to celebrate their syncretism and paganism.

"25th of December is NOT even a holiday in Israel the Land of Christ's birth, people are at work today in Jerusalem, so I really don't get why we black people should celebrate oyinbo people's pagan festivals? ~FRZ"

The media personality also attached a video clip of some other reasons why black people should not celebrate Christmas. See video below...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...