Multi-award winning American superstar and music legend, Chris Brown has openly testified to the talent and music of Nigerian rising star, Tems.

89EE3D3F EE0D 4CA7 9120 3C543F00635B

Chris Brown via his Instagram story posted his acknowledgement of Nigerian rising star, Tems' music on the 19th of December 2020. In his words:

Tems is so so so fire  OMFG!

36728540 F50C 4877 866B 4E3A18E8BEFD 18

Tems, who has been in the news lately for being arrested in Uganda and also calling out Uganda music star, Bebe Cool, is one talented Nigerian star who recently dropped her first EP,For Broken Ears.

Hopefully this acknowledgment by Chris Brown will lead to a collaboration between both stars.

Download Now
  • Date: Dec 23, 2020

Please help me tell Chris brown that I love is music and am not a fan of american songs so please my guy...if you are talking about tem please don't go there or else spiritual go enter am oo...We na 9ja tem na my own na money make me never come met am...abeg brother Chris brown please shift

• Date: Dec 28, 2020
Please help me tell Chris brown that I love is music and am not a fan of american songs so please my guy...if you are talking about tem please don't go there or else spiritual go enter am oo...We na 9ja tem na my own na money make me never come met am...abeg brother Chris brown please shift
LORD K

OLODO

• Date: Jan 06
OLODO
zeus

🤣🤣🤣

• Date: Jan 08
OLODO
zeus

Please help me tell Chris brown that I love *his* music and *I'm* not a fan of american songs so please my guy...if you are talking about *tems* please don't go there or else spiritual go enter am oo...We na 9ja, *tems* na my own, na money make me never come *meet* am...abeg brother Chris brown please shift

-zeus
OLODO

• Date: Jan 18
LORD K

I'm a very big Chris breeze Brown fans and I will forever be and Chris will forever be my hero. So please before you day any shit about Chris, you have to think well..
Nobody cares if you like american songs or not..
But never say any shit about Chris brown please.