How Davido allegedly denied his daughter who looks like his late mother - Lady shares (Video)

How Davido allegedly denied his daughter who looks like his late mother - Lady shares (Video)

A Nigerian lady has called out Nigerian singer, David Adeleke for allegedly refusing to accept his daughter who allegedly looks like his late mother, Veronica.

The lady shared a video on her page, where she claimed that Davido refused to accept the girl because he's scared of what people might say about the mother of the child.

She further alleged that the girl looks so much like Davido's late mother, Veronica.

Speaking further, she slammed Davido's friends and fans for not telling the truth because of the money they are receiving from Davido.

In her words;

"Because of the money wey some of una dey collect from Davido hand, I mean some of the giveaway wey he dey give, una no go tell Davido the truth. And it's not fair. I always see Davido's mummy pictures online like Everytime I saw these pictures my God the baby wey Davido no accept ahh..

this girl too fine, too look like Davido's mummy. Davido please go and accept that baby. I know say you dey fear wetin people go talk...say they go talk say see the kind of girl wey go carry belle, you wey fine, get money. Shame the devil. Shame the shame. Forget what they will say and accept your beautiful princess".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...