"I want a baby" - Says Burna Boy's girlfriend, Stefflon Don amidst side chick saga

'I want a baby' - Says Burna Boy's girlfriend, Stefflon Don amidst side chick saga

Burna boy's girlfriend, Stefflon Don has opened up on plans to seal her relationship with a baby despite the side chick saga.

Some days ago, an Instagram influencer, Jo Pearl called out Burna Boy for promising and failing to put a ring on her finger after dating for 2 years.

Stefflon Don has however taken the bolder step of bringing in a child of her to the relationship so as to win over the singer's love.

Burna Boy girlfriend, Stefflon Don

In a recent tweet, the American singer wrote;

"I want a baby next year or the year after."

'I want a baby' - Says Burna Boy's girlfriend, Stefflon Don amidst side chick saga

Recall that sometime last year, in an interview with an American broadcaster, Ebro, on a radio show, Beats1, on Hot 97 FM, Burna boy hinted at having a baby when the time is right.

"It's not the business part of us, it's our life. I'm trying to make it right because I don't want to bring no kid into this life and everyone is disturbing the kid and looking or wondering what's Steflon Don and Burna Boy's kid doing. I want to raise a kid the way I was raised." He said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...