"Time to start questioning our parents" - Denrele Edun says as he meets his lookalike (Photos/Videos)

'Time to start questioning our parents' - Denrele Edun says as he meets his lookalike (Photos/Videos)

Media personality, Denrele Edun was shocked after met his doppelganger, someone who looks just like him and they took pictures together.

The media personality took to his verified Instagram page and disclosed the identity of his lookalike as Tobi Yeye-Irojah.

'Time to start questioning our parents' - Denrele Edun says as he meets his lookalike (Photos/Videos)

They book took to their respective social media pages and shared photos which they took together.

Denrele wrote, "NOTHING WEY NEBUCHADNEZZER NO GO SEE INSIDE FIRE! Wahala dey for who no resemble DENRELE WEREY o!

Ran into my *supposed TWIN* at the @hiimpactplanetng when I was hosted a few weeks back for a TV Recording.

Dressed him up in my ensemble, save for the Heels (I no wan hear story; Nothing wey I no go see for another pickin parent hand) and we had a blast confusing people all around the complex!
Time to start Questioning our parents! Since I'm the German-Indian DENRELE, my new Twin will be the Sango-Agbado-ijaiye DENRELE! What do you think of the Resemblance? Flood Me... I am your Comment Section!"

Swipe left to see more photos and videos below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...