Banky W and wife, Adesua Etomi romantically tease each other with words borrowed from Bible verses

Banky W and wife, Adesua Etomi romantically tease each other with words borrowed from Bible verses

Entertainment executive, Banky W and his wife Adesua Etomi-Wellington have taken to social media and romantically teased each other, using words borrowed from Bible verses.

It all started with Adesua who began by sharing a photo of Banky with some amusing but seductive caption and hash tags.

Adesua had written in her captio, "Just because... Hello fine boy, can I know you please #letmeloveyoubiblically #yourcuprunnethoverandimthirsty #iseeanointingiwillliketotap #layhandsonme# comeandknowme #okishouldstop #shamelessandimnotevensorry"

Reacting to Adesua's biblically romantic post, Banky responded, "Feed me till I waaaant no mooooreee."

To further make his intentions more clearer, Banky W added some thirst emojis.

And to Banky's comment, Adesua replied, "LMAOOOO. I love the way you just get me."

See their exchange below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...