Gedoni pens heartfelt note to his fiancee, Khafi Kareem on her birthday

Gedoni pens heartfelt note to his fiancee, Khafi Kareem on her birthday

The reality star, Gedoni Ekpata has celebrated Khafi Kareem with a beautiful touching note on her 30th birthday, yesterday November 3rd.

Khafi birthday

The lovebirds from the 2019 Big Brother Naija reality show celebrated the memorable day in London, UK.

Taking to Instagram, Genodi penned a heartfelt note on how life has been beautiful with Khafi by his side. In his words, "you're a gift to my generation."

Khafi, Gedoni birthday

"Age is no enemy to you just blow out your candles and make a beautiful Wish.................................................................. The dots above are the inner warmth and joy you bring me that I can't put in words. It's been an amazing one year plus with you and I'm super pumped about forever with you UFANIMA MI .

"Instagram doesn't have the space or typing field to list out all the amazing qualities you possess and exude; for want of words YOU ARE A GIFT TO MY GENERATION Sugarine. I LOVE YOU DEARLY QUEEN OF MY HEART A very happy BIRTHDAY to you.

"May all your wishes; spoken and thought come through. Bon Anniversaire Ma Cherie," He wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...