#EndSARS: Burna Boy Reacts To Shooting Of Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate

Burna Boy has reacted to the shooting of peaceful EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll Gate today, October 20.

He tweeted: "These are the most serious times of our Lives. And Some people want to play games with me. May GOD help me and you to not lose focus.

"They removed the cctv cameras, turned off the lights and They are killing people and taking their body's. The whole Government should step down!! I'm in so much pain."

Also, the Former Education Minister, Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili; Senator for Kaduna Central in the 8th Senate, Shehu Sani; Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries; among other prominent Nigerians have also reacted furiously to the incident on Twitter.

Ezekwesili wrote: "Let it be known that I have done as we do within the international community when a Government unleashes terror on their citizens.

"countries should not now fail to speak up to save the lives of #EndSARS peaceful young protesters of #PoliceBrutalityInNigeria."

Sani wrote: "Lekki will be known in history as a paradise drenched in the blood of protesters."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...