"If I quit music and start working in my father's company, I will become a billionaire in dollars" - Davido reveals

Award winning Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed that if he quits music to work in his father's company he would be richer than he is presently.

'If I quit music and start working in my father's company, I will become a billionaire in dollars' - Davido reveals

The singer who made this revelation in an interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio, further revealed that all his brothers are richer than him.

According to him if he resumes work in his father's company he would be a billionaire in dollars.

'If I quit music and start working in my father's company, I will become a billionaire in dollars' - Davido reveals

The "fem" crooner stated that he is into music because of his passion for the craft and not for the gains.

In his words,

"If I go work for pupsy office I'll be a billionaire in dollar, I'm doing this because I love the craft".

Watch video below,

In other news, Davido recently broke another record with his recently released single, FEM.

Recall that the song hit over 5 million views on video streaming platform, Youtube few days after its release.

The hit track is now the number one song on all platforms and Nigerian music charts. The platforms include YouTube, Triller, iTunes, Boomplay, Apple Music, Audiomack and Shazam.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...