"I made millions before this fame, let no man feel money is changing me" - Rema rants on Twitter

'I made millions before this fame, let no man feel money is changing me' - Rema rants on Twitter

Nigerian singer and Mavin act, Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema, is currently ranting on Twitter.

The 20-year-old has said that he made millions before he got his fame, so no one should fell that money is changing him.

He went further to say that he shouldn't be labeled proud or rude because he doesn't smile, talk or laugh to people's jokes when in same room with them.

Read as he ranted on different things on Twitter....

"Niggas don't wanna see a kid win, they feel I got it too easy. I shower with my sweat, we go off on this side like the days in BENIN it got nun to do with my deal, come and sign these papers without a hustler spirit, you gone lose! Management gone change my password now lol

I climbed this cliff with bunch of rejected beats. Some niggas hate me because of that.

When we in the same room together don't label me proud or rude because I don't smile, talk or laugh to your jokes.

I protect my spirit and my flesh, whatever scar I die with my reborn shall possess.

Thank you OBAMA for seeing what I saw in Ironman, lot of niggas couldn't. I was 18 when I made that song, the beat got 6 sounds. I'll give that simple beat to half the game and I won't get a record as strong as IRONMAN.
Niggas feel I'm disrespectful, they want me to alert them before I drop.

I done made millions before this fame, let no man feel this money changing me.

I told D'prince sir I'm making money where I'm at I think I'm good. D'prince said to me stop what you're doing and come to me boy "you're the chosen one", this music shit is gonna pay if you trust me!"

'I made millions before this fame, let no man feel money is changing me' - Rema rants on Twitter

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...