Frodd gets brand new Benz car from music executive, Sir Justine, after an IG user mocked him

Frodd gets brand new Benz car from music executive, Sir Justine, after an IG user mocked him

A troll comment by an Instagram user has made former big brother Naija 2019 housemate, Frodd, a car owner.

The Chief Executive Officer of Sir Justine Worldwide (SJW) Entertainment, Obiajunwa Justine Chinonso, has gifted Frodd a brand new Mercedes Benz C300 after the troll dropped a comment comparing him to his fellow ex-housemate, Ike Onyema.

Sir Justine who saw the comment, promised Frodd a Benz by the end of the month, which he has now fulfilled.

Taking to Instagram, Frodd shared the good news with a video of the car and a video of him celebrating. He wrote;

"Please swipe!!! yesterday i was insulted on Instagram by a troll and see what happened ..

Jeesussszss somebody please wake me up , it's not a joke ... jesussssszzzzzzaaussssz

My God My God , @sir_justine you meant it .... A CAR GIFT God my new car

My new carrrr ooooooooooooooooooo

@sir_justine

Sir Justine God will bless you , God will bless you ..

Graaaaaceeee

Thank you sir"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...