Justin Timberlake and Wife Jessica Biel Welcome Second Child

Justin Timberlake and Wife Jessica Biel Welcome Second Child

Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel have welcomed their second baby boy.

According to Daily Mail, Timberlake, 39, and the 38-year-old actress became parents for the second time after Biel secretly gave birth to a baby boy earlier this week.

The publication also reported that Biel's mother Kimberly Conroe Biel, 65, has also spent much of the past week with her daughter and newest grandchild.

Timberlake and Biel have not been seen together publicly since March when the coronavirus pandemic began, the outlet reports. On March 3, Biel shared a photo of herself and Timberlake on her birthday, but she was sitting. At that time, she would have been about four months pregnant. On March 25, Timberlake did share a photo of Biel standing in the distance. Other recent Instagram posts have either centred on social justice issues or throwback photos.

The couple's first son, Silas Timberlake was born on April 11, 2015.

The new baby's birth is coming eight months after compromising pictures surfaced showing Timberlake and actress Alisha Wainwright outside a bar in New Orleans, where they were filming the film, Palmer. The two were seen holding hands and one of the pictures also showed the 30-year-old actress with her hand on Timberlake's knee.

Two weeks later, Timberlake apologized to Biel in an Instagram post for the "strong lapse in judgement".

"I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people that I love."

He continued:

"A few weeks ago I displayed a strong lapse in judgement - but let me be clear - nothing happened between me and my costar. I drank way too much that night and I regret my behavior. I should have known better. This is not the example I want to set for my son. I apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be. This was not that."

Timberlake and Biel began dating in January 2007. They became engaged in December 2011 and married on October 19, 2012, at the Borgo Egnazia resort in Fasano, Italy.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...