"Love of my life" - Adekunle Gold reacts as Simi shares first photo since the birth of their daughter, Adejare

'Love of my life' - Adekunle Gold reacts as Simi shares first photo since the birth of their daughter, Adejare

Nigerian singer and mother of one, Simisola Ogunleye, popularly known as Simi has shared her first photo since she the birth of her first child, Adejare.

The delectable mother of one who recently thanked her fans for the success of her last single, "Duduke", shared an adorable photo on her Instagram page which she captioned "Milk".

'Love of my life' - Adekunle Gold reacts as Simi shares first photo since the birth of their daughter, Adejare

Reacting the photo, her hubby Adekunle Gold took to the comment section to express his love for his beautiful wife.

"Love of my life", he wrote.

Fans and celebrities who couldn't hide their feelings about the picture also took to the comment section to shower their love on the new mom.

See the post below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...