Eniola Badmus reveals Ibidun Ighodalo's plans for Davido, Chioma before her death

Eniola Badmus reveals Ibidun Ighodalo's plans for Davido, Chioma before her death

Nigerian celebrity, Eniola Badmus has eulogised late Ibidun Ighodalo for her heart of love and giving as confessed by many.

Eniola revealed that Ibidun had planned to bless Davido and Chioma with some gifts at their wedding before her death.

Recall that Ibidun died on Sunday morning after reportedly suffering a cardiac arrest in Port Harcourt.

Her death has garnered condolences from well-meaning Nigerians as well as President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mourning Ibidun alongside other celebrities, Eniola took to her official Instagram page to reveal that Ibidun had promised to decorate the venue of Davido and Chioma's engagement and wedding.

According to Badmus, the deceased had volunteered to do that for the couple at no cost at all.

Her post on Instagram read: "I am speechless and I don't even know where to start from. The first time I and Ibidun met was 2006 when we both modelled at a V-mobile advert, then we became friends fast forward to 2009 when I went for city people event at TBS, I remember when I was leaving the venue there were hoodlums outside and I was so scared to go out but she gave me the courage to go, in the process of doing that three of the boys were about to rob me and Ibidun faced them and got injured in the process and Ibidun's phone was snatched away and her bag.

"Fast forward to 2019 when Davido engaged Chioma, Ibidun called me and disclosed that she wants to decorate their venue for the engagement and wedding but she will be doing it at no cost.

"What a beautiful soul, I will miss you Ibidun." She mourned

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...