Cardi B Shares 'Makeover' Of Her Sexy Peacock Tattoo - See The Mind-Blowing Photos!

Cardi B Shares 'Makeover' Of Her Sexy Peacock Tattoo - See The Mind-Blowing Photos!

Cardi B just completed a 'makeover' of her massive hip tattoo, and the before and after photos of the artwork is incredible! And...really, really hot too!

The 'Bodak Yellow' rapper shared the pictures on Instagram which show her huge peacock tattoo, which is now bright and has vivid colors!

Plus, if you look close, Cardi added a beautiful butterfly to the mix, and a ton more detail to the peacock's feathers -- it's unreal!

Cardi took it upon herself to share the before and after pictures and it is shocking!!

See The Stunning Before-And-After Photo!

"So after ten years I gave my peacock tattoo a makeover," Cardi captioned the side-by-side image of the massive tattoos before and after shot!

She continued, "This whole week I been takin hours of pain getting tatted."

As for how bad it hurts to get this much ink done, Cardi says, "Did you guys know that this part of the body, the stomach, hip part, it hurts the most like it literally takes your breath away."

BTW -- This isn't the only stunning ink Cardi has on her body, check out the other side of her hips!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...