Twilight actor, Gregory Boyce, Nigerian girlfriend found dead

Twilight actor, Gregory Boyce, Nigerian girlfriend found dead

Twilight actor, Gregory Tyree Boyce, 30, and his Nigerian girlfriend, Natalie Adepoju, 27, have been found mysteriously dead in their condo in Las Vegas.

According to the Las Vegas Medical Examiner's office, the couple were found dead on Wednesday but the news of their death was announced on Monday.

The Medical examiner's office also stated that the cause of their deaths was yet to be revealed pending toxicology results.

A source who spoke to TMZ said a white powdery substance was found at the scene, but authorities are yet to confirm.

"Boyce and his girlfriend were found after his cousin noticed his car was still at the house when he was supposed to be out for some errands.

"He was a person who loved life, was super positive and the life of the party.

"He was one of my funniest friends in LA and made my experience there really memorable.

"I will definitely miss him," the source added.

However, Natalie's family while confirming her death in a statement described her as a loving daughter who would be dearly missed.

The statement reads" Natalie was a loving daughter, niece, sister, cousin, and friend.

"She had so much life to live, and we are saddened that her life was cut short.

"Natalie leaves behind her one and only baby boy, Egypt, her father, two brothers and one sister, and a host of family and friends who love her dearly.

"She will be dearly missed."

Boyce was best known for his role as Tyler Crowley in the popular Twilight movie.

The actor is survived by his 10-year-old daughter, Alaya.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...