Adekunle Gold explains why he blocked a fan on Instagram and it's hilarious

Popular Nigerian artiste, Adekunle Gold has taken to Twitter to reply a fan who enquired to know why he blocked him on Instagram.

@more_blessing9 took to Twitter on Monday, May 18, 2020, to find out why Adekunle Gold blocked him on Instagram.

The puzzled fan who couldn't fathom why he earned a rare block slam from AG Baby said he's surprised not because he was blocked but because it was his first time of being blocked by a celebrity.

Writing further to express his surprise, he added that he's always positive and minding his business on social media.

"When Kunle block me on IG without me doing anything. I've not and never commented on his post for once I van only double tap. Me thinking why the nigga block me cos I always positives and minding my business" he lamented and queried.

Adekunle Gold on seeing his tweet, decided to explain why he blocked him on Instagram.

Although sounding uncertain, he singer who is currently expecting a baby with his wife Simi, revealed he blocks anyone who trolls other artistes on blogs, InstaBlog9ja in this regard, and had to take a defensive action by blocking the said fan before he trolls him too.

"Maybe I saw your comment on instablog(9ja) trolling abother artiste, so before d tin reach my side I say make I block you. Maybe that's what happened. I don't remember," The singer explained.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...