Nigerian Navy finally releases IG comedian, Cute Abiola following his arrest 2 days after his birthday

The Nigerian Navy disciplinary panel on the April 30, 2020, arrested popular Instagram comedian, Cute Abiola also known as Ankara Gucci over what they deemed as public misconduct on the side of the young Naval Officer on his birthday.

Nigerian Navy finally releases IG comedian, Cute Abiola following his arrest 2 days after his birthday

It should be recalled the young talent took to social media to share adorable photos of himself rocking the Nigerian Naval military camouflage to celebrate his birthday on the 28th of April, 2020.

He also, on the same day, shared how he got a brand new car from a fan as his birthday gift.

According to an Instagram post made by the comedian today, May 4, 2020, he revealed to the general public that he has been released from detention.

The comic act noted that he had learnt big lessons never to be forgotten in a hurry but pleaded not to talk about the experience.

He went on appreciate his friends, family and well wishers for their prayers and support towards ensuring he was released.

He wrote in his post,

I really appreciate you all deep down from my earth for standing by me throughout ❤️ thanks so much for your prayers. I want you to believe that your prayers really worked for me.? I really have a lot to say but I prefer not to speak for now?. (LIFE) I will definitely talk about it in future . SPECIAL THANKS TO MY PARENTS ❤️. SPECIAL THANKS TO MY LOVERS AND SPECIAL THANKS TO ARMED FORCES ?Thank you all. Thanks so much. I deeply appreciate.
NOTE: I am still in the service.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...