"I'm sure very soon they will copy me" - MC Galaxy responds to criticisms over his erotic IG Live Sessions.

NIgerian singer and comedian, MC Galaxy has responded to critics who called him out for allowing a naked woman to masturbate to win money during his Instagram Live broadcast.

MC Galaxy who prides himself as the 'Originator' of such indecent displays, seems not to be bothered by the criticisms he has received.

'I'm sure very soon they will copy me' - MC Galaxy responds to criticisms over his erotic IG Live Sessions.

MC Galaxy had been called out before when Actress Etinosa went naked on his IG live (although she said she was under the influence of alcohol), however, things got out of hand when, on Friday night, a naked woman connected to MC Galaxy's Instagram Live video and masturbated in full view of thousands of his followers.

'I'm sure very soon they will copy me' - MC Galaxy responds to criticisms over his erotic IG Live Sessions.

The move elicited criticisms from OAP Dotun, Ireti Doyle, Ice Prince, Toolz and more. However, MC Galaxy is not bothered by this and he took to Instagram to hint that more is coming and this time, it will be the men going naked.

He shared a post on IG with a caption that reads ;

"We set the trend and they follow, am sure very soon they will copy me KING OF IDEARS."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...