Burna Boy Announces Final Exit From Twitter Because Nigerians Can't Stand His Realness

Burna Boy Announces Final Exit From Twitter Because Nigerians Can't Stand His Realness

Grammy nominee, Burna Boy has revealed that he would be handling over his official Twitter account to his management.

Burna Boy's tweets yesterday caused a stir online and there was just basically bashing everywhere. What was supposed to be a friendly question and answer with his fans turned out to be a bloody warzone. In order to avoid such situations in the future, Burna Boy has decided to leave the app finally. Taking to his Twitter page, the "Odogwu" singer revealed that if he has let whatever Nigerians said on Twitter get to him, he would be dead by now.

He revealed that this would be his last person tweet and urged everyone to use the coronavirus times to find out what their true purpose is in life. He wrote: if what Nigerian twitter said about me had any effect on me then I would be Dead by now. There's even a Yoruba saying that translates "He who says the truth won't even find a mat to sleep on". well Ive proved that to be WRONG. You Can't take nothing from Me.This is my Last personal tweet Ever.

I Imma just leave this app cuz apparently I'm too real for it. Everyone please use this COV-19 times to really find out what your true purpose in this world is, train your mind and Body to the fullest, get Closer to the Most high n ur Family. Find out who is truly for you and who is really your Enemy. Let conscience and Confidence Lead you all, As it has lead me all my Life. Peace and Love

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...