Coronavirus: 'Wise Up' - Patoranking takes swipe at colleagues

Coronavirus: 'Wise Up' - Patoranking takes swipe at colleagues

Popular singer, Patoranking has criticised his colleagues launching giveaway, competitions and having live sessions on social media amid coronavirus crisis.

Patoranking, on his Twitter page, stated that those at disadvantaged situations were people in the slums, lacking access to internet.

According to him, Nigerian artistes should be contributing money to help those offline not online.

The singer said now was not the time for games or competitions, as people were in the ghettos suffering.

His post read: "Instead make we artist come together and contribute money to support people, those once that are not online that do not understand what giveaway mean ( people for slums and ghetto)

"Those that are disadvantaged due to this Covid-19 Lockdown, you guys are talking about song battles, this Vs This, Wise up.

"This time that people are suffering we no need to they play. I came from the ghetto and I know how times like this feel.Make we get sense small, no be everything dem take Dey play."

On Tuesday, Burna boy took to his Twitter page seeking interest in having a 'hit battle' with any worthy challenger.

Burna wrote: "I don't really know what a hit battle is but I'm willing to go toe to toe with ANY worthy challenger. Lyrically , musically , physically. However they want it."

However, Reekado Banks who showed interest in having a battle with the 'African Giant' was turned down.

Reekado wrote: "I'm game that energy let's get it."

In response, Burna wrote: "You know I got too much love for you Reekado but didn't you see wen I said 'Worthy Challenger?'"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...