Popular American rapper Eminem rushed to the hospital after boxing legend Tyson 'Knocks' him out (Video)

Popular American rapper Eminem rushed to the hospital after boxing legend Tyson 'Knocks' him out (Video)

Boxing legend Mike Tyson appeared briefly in Eminem's latest music video titled 'Godzilla' which featured Juice Wrld.

The 53-year-old who retired about 15 years ago having reigned twice as the world heavyweight champion was filmed knocking out the rapper with his heavy punch.

Despite leaving the boxing rings 15 years ago, the retired fighter seems to have found a new adventure to channel his energy into.

Daily Star reported that Eminem passed out briefly after Tyson landed his right fist on him before eventually regaining consciousness.

The 47-year-old after being dazed by the blow said: "Oh what the f***?... Mike?" Tyson responds with: "Em, is that you? Ah, I didn't mean this. Please man, I'm sorry, please forgive me. F***."

The footage further showed the former boxer visiting a bruised and bloodied Eminem in hospital and hilariously trying to put a plaster on the star while Dr Dre is acting as a doctor.

Tyson tweeted with a clip of the video, saying: "Had a good time knocking out @Eminem in his new video. Truly inspiring how you and Dre are still doing big things."

Meanwhile, Tyson recently opened up on his extreme power, saying: "I think I was born that way.

"But I developed [my knockout ability] through Cus D'Amato telling me repetitiously over and over again to do this movement and to punch with this type of bad intentions.

"And just to have ferociousness and mean intentions whenever you throw punches and stuff. And try and punch through your opponent, not at him.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...