Speed Darlington bags first Nollywood movie role, joins Nadia Buari, Lasisi Elenu and Chinyere Wilfred on set

Instagram celebrity, Speed Darlington has bagged his first role in a Nollywood movie which features actress Chinyere Wilfred.

Speed Darlington bags first Nollywood movie role, joins Nadia Buari, Lasisi Elenu and Chinyere Wilfred on set

Other actors to feature in the movie whose title is yet to be disclosed are Nadia Buari, Lasisi Elenu, Charles Okocha etc.

This was disclosed on Instagram by Chinyere Wilfred who shared a picture from the making of the movie.

Recall the singer, Speed Darlington was seen engaged in a fight with a commercial motorcyclist in Lagos.

Clearing the air on allegations that he got into the fight because he did not pay the rider, Speed Darlington wrote:

"How do you know that this bike man was not setting me up to rob me? who picks up a passenger go halfway then shut the engine off and begin to make phone calls? my whole brain & street instincts told me that I was being set up to be robbed. Plus I had my 2 million jewelry on me so I left him with 500 naira, our agreement was 2000 from Ikeja to lekki but when he begin to do other business on my time my antennas begin to radiate on maximum frequency. + I told myself police extort me 2 hours ago so I wasn't gonna let him do me like the police did me two hours early".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...