I'm single and searching for the right man - Actress Christabel Egbenya

Fair and beautiful, Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya in a recent interview confessed that she's single and ready to start up a family this New Year, 2020.

I'm single and searching for the right man - Actress Christabel Egbenya

The Edo State born script interpreter who doubles as the CEO of Labell Beauty World prays God to bless her with a hardworking man as a husband.

"Finally the year 2020 is here. My plan by the grace of God is to get married, have my own happy family, produce my own personal movies, and have another branch of my business Labell Beauty World. Sadly, for now I don't have anyone that I am dating. I am still very single and searching for the right person.

I have Faith that very soon, I would find the love of my life: a hardworking man," she said.

Continuing, Christabel Egbenya added that she's ready to dish out whatever she's served in 2020 to stop people from taking advantage of her kindness.

"There are certain people that I show true love but they don't even deserve it. They will come out and be misbehaving, but you see this year I will give them all the things they give me. Good heart in 2020 is not for me. If you are nice to me, I'll be nice to you too. If you celebrate me, I'll celebrate you. If you do me bad I will return the gesture. As for those that show me love, I'll show them love to the fullest, because I am a loving person," she asserted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...