60% of actresses in Nollywood are carrying a plastic surgery body - Uche Maduagwu

Nollywood actor and comedian, Uche Maduagwu has blown hot steam on top Nollywood actresses, who carry plastic surgery body.

60% of actresses in Nollywood are carrying a plastic surgery body - Uche Maduagwu

Taking to Instagram, he hinted that many popular actresses have undergone surgery as he tagged them as fake.

He also hinted that he heard an actress expressing her discomfort from the last surgery she underwent, however, he left out her name.

He made this discovery during a movie shoot somewhere in Lekki.

According to him, it was when he told another actress that she confirmed his speculations.

See Photo Here:

60% of actresses in #Nollywood are carrying a plastic surgery body... ??#Omg, i just over heard a popular #actress telling someone on #phone that the last plastic surgery she did is making her feel so uncomfortable at #night, if i tell you who this actress is, i am sure a lot of you will be shocked just as i am right now. ?Wonders shall never end in #Naija, i was on a new #movie set today in #Lekki and i over heard a colleague talking on phone with someone about her #plastic surgery but what got my attention was when she said the person she was talking on phone with should keep it a secret, and after #sharing this with another actress, she told me that a lot of popular actresses secretly go for plastic surgery but dont come out on social #media to announce it.?#repost #beautiful #YorubaMovie #instagram #cinema #quote #Lagos #instagood #follow #share #blog

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...