• Date: Jan 08

To be download movies for free

Why do you not have a WhatsApp group where people can easily get to the movies, add up a link to each movie, redirecting them back to netnaija.com, that's more money for you
Open the group on weekends so that people can interact and give more ideas
A telegram group won't be bad also, with redirecting links also
Good job
Peace

I really  appreciate his work and admire him so much, netnaija is my first go-to site for tv series and movies, but my only issue is the ads are so much and they sometimes obtruct smooth surfing. if the ads can be reduced it'll be great but generally hes doing a great work and please keep it up.

i have a requsest though, I'll love it if you can upload The Hobbits and Lord of the rings movies, i've search so much for them and i couldnt find them. I know its quit old but if you can get hold of these movies or know where i can download them please let me know.

Thanks

Thank you

• Date: Jan 09

Whether him get any 1million weh him no dey use make him borrow me.. I get plans weh need capital

Good day,
You have really done a great job on the site . Please I will like to work for you if you mind.You can drop your email sir ,if my request is granted.

To ask to at least add the movies people search for to the site whether old or new movies especially Korea movies e.g The Villainess, A company man, A bittersweet life. my point is what we search for add it to the site I don't mean explicit materials, and one more thing upload your music on time because most time you guys don't update your music on time. thank you.

U are a gr8 man, ur movies are kul, if am opportune 2 meet u I would ask 4 work

How do you get away with this piracy shit.

• Date: Jan 14

I will show him how to develop a world best Website

• Date: Jan 15

Your the best at what you do, love that your movies are of high quality and little size (great concept). Reduce the ads( you get a lot of visitors everyday). Improve on your weakness and how do you get the movies you upload boss?

• Date: Jan 17

As a seasoned and diverse content writer and creator, I will like to be feature and probably help to help generate more traffic to this ever evolving blog. I will like to have a conversation at a sit up dinner with him. Hope to hear from him soon.

‹‹101112››
Viewing Page 12 of 12 pages