TRJHHK

Since NetNaija was founded in 2009, it has been unarguably the best Nigerian blog for movies, music, news, celebrity gist, sports, etc.

NetNaija currently boasts millions of monthly users with partnership from top companies.

Now back to the topic, if you are chanced to meet NetNaija CEO, Analike Emmanuel Bridge, what would you ask him? ?

Let's interact using the comments section ?

Download Now
  • Date: Dec 27, 2019

To be is prodige, I respect him so much

You have built the best blog for music, movies(TV series) and a lot more.... You deserve an award sir... God strengthen you in all ways

1-How do you get your movies man..omo na that one dey burst head and movie's..
2- you no go like employ more hands boys dey o ??

The guy is doing great work but we need more Indian movies

I just started using this website some months, it is still my best. Thank you very much.
Please I will also like to chat with you privately.
WhatsApp: +2348148369217

Why he always use "Recall That..."?,

And why too many ads and auto videos playing?

I'll ask him if can please be able 2 remove or stop putting d website name on videos or movie or make it very small its kinda distracting?
thank Love ur work

How can't I join your team?

I would ask him to grant me the permission to download all the movies for free for the next 1 year?

First question would be what was his motivation that triggered him to create a website? and second how did he handle pressure knowing that there are other websites where people get movies etc and still stand out to be the best?

Would love u guys to start Uploading recent Nollywood movues

to teach me how to boost my blogs

am a student,I will ask him for scholarship

‹‹123››
Viewing Page 1 of 13 pages