Tiwa Savage joins Davido, Wizkid, attacks COZA (video)

Tiwa Savage joins Davido, Wizkid, attacks COZA (video)

Popular Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Savage has waded in on the trending COZA controversial promotional video where Davido was seen endorsing the event.

Tiwa in a post on Instagram page warned the church to retract the video as she does not endorse the church or their event.

She further disclosed that she was fraudulently approached to simply state how God had been good to her this year.

Tiwa Savage on her Instagram page wrote; "It has been brought to my attention that there is a viral video which includes me advertising an upcoming COZA event.

"I want to state that I have nothing to do with the Church and certainly do not endorse their events.

"I am extremely disappointed that I was fraudulently approached to simply comment on how good God has been to me and it has been wrongly edited to use my image to create an advert to deceive people.

"COZA this is wrong. I will be taking action if this is not immediately retracted."

DAILY POST had earlier reported that Davido in a viral video posted by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on his official Instagram page was seen with a young girl advertising the program.

However, Davido had earlier denied having knowledge of the video, explaining that he just made a video for a fan for personal use and had no idea it was going to be used for an advert.

He threatened to take the case further if COZA and those involved do not take down the video, adding that he has nothing to do with the church.

VIDEO:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...