'Death is Not one of God's Blessings' - Angela Okorie speaks out after being attacked by gunmen

On Saturday, December 14, it was widely reported that Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie was attacked and left in a pool of blood.

'Death is Not one of God's Blessings' - Angela Okorie speaks out after being attacked by gunmen

According to blogger Stella Dimokokorkus, Angela Okorie ran into armed men on December 12th on her way back from a show and they riddled her car with bullets.

She was later hospitalised after sustaining serious injuries.

It was also gathered that 14 bullet pellets were removed from her hair and she suffered a little injury to her shoulder.

"I think the bullet pellets were blocked from penetrating her head by a wig she had on. ... she has left hospital and is in shock.," the reports added.

However in a swift reactions to the accident trauma, the single mother one shared some lovely photos on her Instagram page and prayed death unto anyone that doesn't want her alive.

"Death is Not one of God's
Blessings for his children
Touch Not my Anointed
My convenant with God still
Stands
I am a child of Grace
They Cant stand my shine
E yaaaaaaaaa
Be ready ooooooo
Cos God is not finished
With me yet
God you too much
I will keep worshipping you
All the days of my life
Who ever that wants me dead
Will die my death
In Jesus Name Amen
#Epaindem
#protectme" she wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...