Someone's Son Should Come - BBNaija Anto Reveals She Is Tired Of Being Single

Someone's Son Should Come - BBNaija Anto Reveals She Is Tired Of Being Single

Ex-Big Brother TV show 'double wahala' edition, Antoinette 'Anto' Lecky filled the media space yesterday, December 12, as she clocked 30.

Her fans flooded her social media pages to celebrate her.

The reality star who is in Cape Verde with some of her Big Brother family to celebrate the #AntosDirtyThirty.

Anto took to her social media page to brg about being forever young as she still looks very young at 30, she wrote;

"Forever Young
-
I had been dreading Year of 30 for years now especially after 29 was such . But I'm literally having the time of my life right now, so I know this is indicative of how my year and all the remaining years will be. I don't feel old (although my back and knees hurt at times ), I sure as hell don't look old (Baby Girl for Life), I AM 30 YEARS YOUNG. Get you an ANTO, I'm lit
#AntosDirtyThirty
#birthdaygirl
#sagittarius
#GirlHero"

In a video she shared on her Instagram page, the reality star revealed she needs a man; a husband, as she is tired of being single.

She posted on her IG;

After a wonderful day on the ocean, I got back to this lovely surprise in my room. Only thing missing is SOMEONE'S SON! Please one of you should do and behave and let's get hitched in 2020. I DON TIRE! Thank you @iamprincess__official for the treat since people think I'm your boyfriend anyway #AntosDirtyThirty with @caboverdeairlines
#CaboVerdeAirlines
#AntoTakesCapeVerde
#VerdeThirty
#AntoAdventures
#GirlsTrip

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...