Cardi B reacts after Ghanaian Celebrities called her out for 'snubbing' them.

Yesterday, Ghanaian Celebrties called out Cardi B for keeping them waiting for over 7 hours, after a meet-and-greet was scheduled.

It was learnt that some Ghanaian celebrities turned up at Kempinski hotel where the meet and greet with Cardi B was supposed to hold, but the rapper didn't show up.

Ghanaian media personality, Afia Schwarznegger who called out Cardi B wrote on Instagram;

"I will NOT wait 4 hrs for Jesus....I wont do that for @iamcsrdib The cheap so called Celebrities are still waiting for their fellow human being till 8:40pm. Whiles madam is on some coke n khebab.

Ghanaian singer, Wendy Shay wrote;

So u guys called us to come have a one on one lunch date with @iamcardib and she has been chewing khebab for 7 hours in her room without showing up What do u guys take Ghana celebrities for ?! This can never happen in Nigeria Wake up Ghana ! She is Cardi B and I am WENDY SHAY! - See More Details Here.

Reacting to the call out posts, Cardi B apologized and further disclosed that she never knew they were waiting.

The rapper disclosed she has been having issues with her stomach for over a week, and asked Ghanaian celebrities angry with her to chill out as she came to Africa to turn up and not to hide from them.

Watch below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...