Popular music producer, Don Jazzy got dragged into an exchange with South African Actress and socialite Uyanda Mbuli over his unironed outfit.

IMG_20191201_142531_751

Don Jazzy who rocked a pink T-shirt and his signature trouser in a new photo he shared on Instagram with the caption "Sweet Don", was asked to find a wife by Uyanda whose comment centered on his "unironed" outfit.

IMG_20191201_142551_687

Uyanda wrote;

"Don, it's time you get a wife Brother. So, she can make sure your clothes are ironed".

However reacting to the post, Don Jazzy asked the South African socialite not to belittle women with her comment.

See their exchange below;

IMG_20191201_142614_196

Download Now
  • Date: Dec 02

OMG OMG... Admin This is indeed the best forum ever , ! thanks for considering us on the street also . I contacted one of the hackers your advertise bank or western union transfer , (zero_code1 yahoo com ). And paid his demanded fees for western unioin transfer , within 5 hours he sent me info and screenshot of job done. I cashedout all the transfer without hustle,,
Screenshot is : https://prnt.sc/q567w9
Admin I'm going to price the latest benz !

yes shasha that hacker is one of the best hackers for jobs, i've known him for 2 years now. I buy all my tools from him. but it is not save to share your full name and the kind of job you do on a public place like this , SARS is coming for you !.

hello seniors please what are the procedure for withdrawing the western union transfer safely ? I follow your post contact the hacker.. he just gave me my info to withdraw and it's available to pickup . this is my first time , do I need to contact some insider or a specific bank or I can withdraw from any bank or western union agent ?
please anyone to help me i;ll give him a cut.